Sonic Ultimate
Welcome to Sonic Ultimate! I am your host, and
the forum's creator, Sonic the hedgehog123!
Ask me any questions you have!
Sonic Ultimate
Welcome to Sonic Ultimate! I am your host, and
the forum's creator, Sonic the hedgehog123!
Ask me any questions you have!
Sonic Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can talk about Sonic or video games in general, do RPs, etc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We are making some major adjustments to Sonic Ultimate! Please keep reconstruction topics REASONABLE, not anything like changing the forum's name, skin, or something like that.
Reconstruction is underway! PM the moderators, or the forum's creator and top admin, myself, Sonic the hedgehog123 to join the team!

Clear the hedgehog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Moderator level 1
Jessica

Clear the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Clear the hedgehog   Clear the hedgehog Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:06 am

Name: Clear

General color: dark green, with burgundy tribal stripes through her fur

Average speed: 0 mph (Clear travels via teleportation. With her hightened reflexes, she can teleport at a constant rate of as far as her eyes can see)

Abilities: Telekenesis, Chaos augmentation, super-form, astral projection, forcefield generation, telepathy, pyrokenesis, electrokenesis, and terra-formation (Earth Shaping.)

When augmenting her abilities via Chaos Emeralds, Clear's dark green fur turns an even darker shade, to a near black, with her stripes glowing red with it being brightest around her face.

While in her super form, Clear's fur turns white, with the stripes turning black, remniscent of a Yin-Yang, symbolizing her balance and clear mind.
Back to top Go down

Clear the hedgehog
Page 1 of 1