Sonic Ultimate
Welcome to Sonic Ultimate! I am your host, and
the forum's creator, Sonic the hedgehog123!
Ask me any questions you have!
Sonic Ultimate
Welcome to Sonic Ultimate! I am your host, and
the forum's creator, Sonic the hedgehog123!
Ask me any questions you have!
Sonic Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can talk about Sonic or video games in general, do RPs, etc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We are making some major adjustments to Sonic Ultimate! Please keep reconstruction topics REASONABLE, not anything like changing the forum's name, skin, or something like that.
Reconstruction is underway! PM the moderators, or the forum's creator and top admin, myself, Sonic the hedgehog123 to join the team!

SU Non-player characters.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Moderator level 1
Jessica

SU Non-player characters. Empty
PostSubject: SU Non-player characters.   SU Non-player characters. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Sonic the Hedgehog:This blue ball of fast fury is always defending Knothole from the villainous Eggman. Don't hurt his friends and he won't demolish you.

Miles "Tails" Prower: This little dude is always at sonic's side, aiding his partner through thick and thin. You mess with Sonic, you gotta deal with tails.

Knuckles the Echidna: This red knucklehead is always showing up. He's sonic's bud, but he doesn't say it.
Back to top Go down

SU Non-player characters.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Ultimate :: RPG Social-
Jump to: