Sonic Ultimate
Welcome to Sonic Ultimate! I am your host, and
the forum's creator, Sonic the hedgehog123!
Ask me any questions you have!
Sonic Ultimate
Welcome to Sonic Ultimate! I am your host, and
the forum's creator, Sonic the hedgehog123!
Ask me any questions you have!
Sonic Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can talk about Sonic or video games in general, do RPs, etc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We are making some major adjustments to Sonic Ultimate! Please keep reconstruction topics REASONABLE, not anything like changing the forum's name, skin, or something like that.
Reconstruction is underway! PM the moderators, or the forum's creator and top admin, myself, Sonic the hedgehog123 to join the team!

Rules on Roleplaying and making Roleplay topics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Zeke-
Admin
-Zeke-

Rules on Roleplaying and making Roleplay topics Empty
PostSubject: Rules on Roleplaying and making Roleplay topics   Rules on Roleplaying and making Roleplay topics Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:18 am

To make a topic, You must have the following.

Create a Scenario, Set up a setting, and even a theme if desired.
If you made a character, Put a link in the opening topic so people know what you look like, If you didn't make a character in the official topic, You must describe your character here.
Your Scenario must be more than a sentence, or it will be locked, This is for spam prevention.

A few rules on roleplaying itself.

1: Please do not insult other people

2: Roleplay at all times when in these topics, If you need to point something out thats non-roleplay, please put it in **
E.G.
*Hey Sonic, Don't forget your character is blue.*

3: If you spam in other peoples roleplay topics or do something rude, One of the admins/moderators will delete your post or ban you depending on how many strikes you have.

4: No metagaming, meaning you may only control your character. Should you post another character's actions, you will get a strike, and your post deleted.

5: No godmoding, meaning that your character can't be the next messiah incarnate. You can't just be magically the strongest person ever and do everything. That wouldn't be fair to other members, and will give you a strike, and your post deleted.
If you have any questions, Please ask.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by -Zeke- on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic the hedgehog123
Admin
Sonic the hedgehog123

Characters
Pre-made RPG character discription sheet: 12

Rules on Roleplaying and making Roleplay topics Empty
PostSubject: Rules opinion   Rules on Roleplaying and making Roleplay topics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Shocked -Zeke-, I am AMAZED at your skill at rule-making!

However, once again: YOU ARE NOT THE CREATOR OF THIS FORUM! I AM!

That's 2 strikes!

These are for now, These will stay until you make better ones, it's just so people who come by don't get mixed up man, don't worry, I'm not gonna rob the site from you. Plus, When you make some real ones, I'll delete these. Win-Win right?

Oh and call me Zeke, you don't have to add the "-" things.

Last edited by -Zeke- on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : -Zeke- apperently has cotton in his ears!)
Back to top Go down
https://sonic-ultimate.forumotion.com

Rules on Roleplaying and making Roleplay topics
Page 1 of 1